I've been busy

It feels like ages since i've posted anything, and has been a while... It's just been a case of real life getting in the way of my blogging.

things never get any slower or quieter do they? We say to ourselves 'I'll get that done when i have a quiet moment' or 'I'll get round to it when things aren't so busy' but they always are so busy.

So i thought i'd better stop in just to leave a line or too for the sake of appearance. I see that i have a comment (apart from the nice 'welcome to blogging' comment from Steve in my first post) and am most grateful to scog blog http://blogsprogress.blogspot.com/for it. Contact via our shared admiration for Martyn Joseph - singer, songwriter, activist and good bloke (www.martynjoseph.com) . The only time i ever met him he came to speak and share some songs with Holy Joes (www.holyjoes.com) and whilst we had supper together in a group before the meeting he was gracious enough to look at all the baby photos i had in my wallet (well my little girl is beautiful). this inspires me to add another more recent photo for your edification and enlightenment.

Bump, toddler and mum to be all seem to be doing well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone