Another stolen Meme!

As Dr John said, Melli's blog is a goldmine for memes. I like this one


1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the gym more as a young man (or tell myself to go to the gym more, whatever makes sense!)

2. Give me truth or give me nothing

3. I am listening to the Resurrection Band.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking what's the Vicar doing?

5. I'll always be in love with my family

6. My idea of a good time includes motorbikes, music, worship, God, friends and family - though some of these are incompatible with others

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing the batman movie tomorrow my plans include working and getting things ready for holiday and Sunday, I want to celebrate my mother's sixtieth birthday, followed by a trip to France

I know that it's meant to be a Friday meme, but by then I will be gone down to Devon, another look at the Vicarage and meet a few Parishioners, then party with mum for the weekend, then take her off to France for a week's holiday. I need to clean house here, and get the list ready for the house/dogsitter of where everything is and what the routine is for our lovable hounds!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a great vacation. Kiss your mum and tell her we love her for giving us you. Play safe. Have fun. Take lots of pictures so we can see, too.
Melli said…
Ya know... I could do FAR worse than to be stolen from by a band of clergy! LOL! Carry on! And I find nothing incompatible about motorbikes, music, worship, God, friends and family.... except where MY family SEEMS to be incompatible with God! *sigh*

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone