What I've been up to....

It's been a good, thoughtful Advent.  The Advent Doors project which I talked about in my last post have been very well received and highlighted a lot of creative ability within the members of St John the Divine, Victoria.

I've also been writing for the staff blog - including a tribute to Nelson Mandela, some thoughts about changes we are making/have made at the Church, about the process of choosing a Bishop for British Columbia (a very different affair from Episcopal appointments in the Church of England) and some reflections on Social Media and retelling the Christmas story.

I keep on preaching, with sermons podcast each week, which you are welcome to listen to and comment on.  As an Arch-liberal I a surprised I don't have quite as many responses as I thought I would!  Lots of support here in the congregation!

If you want to have a catch up on the Advent Sermons, then here they are embedded...

Advent 1



Advent 2



Advent 3



Advent 4






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar