New Year - New Blogging?

So I had the big idea of blogging every day - which would be something of a revolution considering I've only managed to blog about three times in the last year, but as you may have noticed, it's January 2nd, so I've already missed that boat...

So I'm going to try and blog every day I am at work and in the office. If that happens it'd be a minor miracle, but am setting my sights high and hoping to share some thinking, some music, some art, some words which I hope will reflect a little of the life that is happening here in Victoria, BC, particularly at the Anglican Church of St John the Divine and in my own journey.

Let's see how that goes.

So, all best wishes for the new year in the Gregorian Calendar, may your 2020 be a place of growth, love, hope, and joy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar