A meme

Not done one of these for a while, so whilst visiting Dr John (great blog, go visit) I half inched this from him

1. Any nickname? Big Al

2. Mother’s name? Martha (actually it's Pauline, but no one has ever called her that, Martha is her middle name)

3. Favorite drink? Real Ale or Dr Pepper Zero

4. Tattoos? One, Cross on bicep (or where bicep used to be before it got padded out in a wobbly manner)

5. Body Piercings? Ear, boring but as far as I was ever willing to go....must find my earring....

6. Do you love your job? Yes, but might be looking at doing it somewhere else soon

7. Birthplace? Honiton, Devon, the wild westcountry of England

8 Favorite vacation spot? France, preferably the Dordogne (only area in the world that sounds like a Tigger sound effect)

9.Ever been to Africa ? No

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No

11. Ever been on TV? Yes, and I was in a rock video once (you can just about see my arm)

12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No

13. Ever been in a car accident? A few minor ones, only once involving another car

14. 2-door or 4-door vehicle? We have two 5 door (including hatchback) and two with no doors (Motorbikes are my favourite mode of transport)

15. Favorite salad dressing? Simple Vinagrette

16. Favorite Pie? Steak and Ale

17. Favorite number? 3

18. Favorite movie? The Matrix

9. Favorite holiday? Easter

20. Favorite dessert? Pecan Pie

21. Favorite food? Chinese

22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

23. Favorite brand of body wash? Anything from Lush which isn't too girly!

24. Favorite toothpaste? Sensodyne Pronamel - stops my teeth hurting!

25. Favorite smell? My children

26. What do you do to relax?? Music - lots of it, and lots of different types

27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Older, greyer, hopefully thinner

28. Furthest place you will send this message? (copying Dr John's answer) in cyberspace everyone is the same distance away

29. Who will respond to this the fastest? No idea

Comments

Anonymous said…
Me! I am fastest!

Wait -- that's not a polite girl thing to say.

I am speedy!

You are the third person in two days to mention Lush. What am I missing? Need I go shop?
Dr.John said…
Well now we know that Quilly was the fastest.
I enjoyed reading your answers.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar