Things I should be doing

One of the many diversions I have in life, which also enhance things somewhat, is my role as a reviewer of Albums for Cross Rhythms, a Christian music website and of books for Christian Marketplace, a rather interesting publication that goes to (the few remaining) Christian booksellers and those interested in recently published books. At the moment I have three Albums for which I should really have completed the reviews a couple of weeks ago, and four books two of which I have read - which were rather good. The time to actually sit down and review these coherently is lacking, though, and when I do have a bit of time to myself I actually want to get on and read, or pray, or just 'be'...

Sometimes the incentive to get these things done is just not there! When I get them done I may well post them, it will add to the sense of achievement I have now I have found what exists under those papers that previously were scattered all over my study... I suspect I will have one of those emails soon which says 'we are awaiting your reviews'...

Oh and I really should get on with sorting out my expenses records, that duck house isn't going to pay for itself... Only kidding!

Comments

quilly said…
Oh! Music albums! I am reading and writing reviews of Christian books (that has been very good for my mind and my personal library) but I never thought of checking into reviewing music .... hmmmm .....
Alastair said…
It's thanks to you that I am a booksneeze reviewer! Must get my other stuff done too, though!
Melli said…
AAAAACK! Well... I do LOVE finding out about new contemporary praise bands...

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone