Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nothing to say and no time to say it in

It has been a very busy few days, and I know I say that a lot, but I just want to say why I'm not blogging much at the moment. Also I made the mistake of going to the local gym and exercising frenetically after Church on Sunday which has given me a bit of neck ache, which doesn't help on the 'thinking clearly front' so rather than post lots of pointless moany posts I thought it better to just leave things for a few days.

Who knows, I might even have something to say...

8 comments:

Flawed & Disorderly said...

Hey! Finally got my post up about the Thinking Blogger Award. You're on it! Have you already received one?

Scog Blog said...

Take time out - rest, enjoy your family - we'll still be here when you get back!

Tom said...

Being sick/sore/tired or otherwise uncomfortable kills my ability to think.

The getting to the gym is laudable though. I haven't been in awhile so I expect the day after to hurt when I go back. But it's always worth it... well, usually worth it.

william2233 said...

Kick back and relax awhile.

heres a link to share with your churchs day cares-

http://home.comcast.net/~william.sawyers/

Children storys aged 5 on up

Dr.John said...

Pointless moany posts aren't all bad.

quilly said...

I am thinking massaging thoughts for your neck and back -- and have offered a prayer, too.

The Old Fart said...

Alastair

I hope you are feeling better soon. A stiff neck is not fun. I've had one a couple of years ago and suffered in pure agony.

I will say a prayer for a speedy fix to the pain.

Flawed & Disorderly said...

Definitely don't worry about not blogging. A LOT of people are taking a break from blogging right now. And definitely do NOT take the time to acknowledge yet another thinking blog award unless you just want to. I definitely don't want anything from my end of things.