Getting back into the swing of things!

I thought I would start the New Year as I plan to go on, by linking to my sermons! I've not done this for months, so here goes with my Epiphany number!

Epiphany (2008)


Come to the king, whoever you are…

I don’t know if you remember the Christmas publicity campaign from a few years ago, one which caused some controversy at the time, but being broad minded myself I rather liked it. It had a cartoon picture of a shocked face with a caption which went something like this:
You’re in a stable, you’ve just given birth and now three kings have turned up with presents for the baby – talk about a bad hair day.... [more]

Comments

Marshamlow said…
Hi. I found your blog at blogvillage. My blog Family Adventures is also listed there. I wanted to stop by and say hi and also invite you to participate in the upcoming blog village carnival, much ado about money. I am hosting this carnival and I wrote a post on my blog all about what a carnival is and how to enter, the post can be read here. A carnival is a great way to get to know the other bloggers at blog village and to expose your blog to other bloggers.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar