Why its been quiet this week

Another week, another reason for not blogging! Its been recovery time here in sunny South Cambs (and yes, it has been sunny, though cold) and i have been catching up on all those little things that slipped whilst my life was filled with funerals, so lots of phone calls, writing the parish magazine article for this coming month, some reading, some time with family, admin, a few visits, and the usual church services. I've also been preparing for a little time away in Bergerac, France, with a friend of mine. We are off to the house in which my family has a small share to get some work done on the kitchen and to kick back and relax...

So it will be another quiet week here, and i will try and blog some more upon my return. If i have time in the next hour or so I will try and post my sermon for last Sunday, which wasn't too bad (though I say so myself) in fact I will post this, then get on with that....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar