Belated, but here at last

Thinking about this week's sermon, I looked back over last week's (so I don't repeat myself too much!) and as I've not posted a sermon for a few weeks here it is....

Matthew 7.7-12
John 14.8-14


Meeting God


Where do you find God?

Where in the last week, or month, have you found God? Or felt God to be with you in a special way? Or seen the hand of God at work?

Perhaps you want to share something? Lets encourage one another with our experiences?

I honestly don’t think we talk enough about where God, and indeed where we have felt God isn’t in our lives. We are encouraged in Scripture to build one another up, Ephesians 4 verse 29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen [more]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar