Six down, none to go

Just finished my final Annual Meeting and am feeling relieved and happy - all of them have been mainly positive, and only one had me feeling a little as though some members of the church were looking more backward than forward.

I've said it before, I'll say it now, and I will doubtless say it again - we've got some very good people in our churches, people who give so much of themselves to make our communities (both the church fellowships and the wider communities) places of care, compassion, warmth, hospitality and grace.

Thanks be to God!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looking backward seems to be the current thing in our church. It is in great contrast to the church OC sometimes plays trumpet for on Sunday. We have put some thought into changing churches, but the one we're at now needs us. At 49 and 55 years old, we are some of the youngest members ......

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone