Trying to understand and to learn

One of the blogs that I am pleased to have discovered and like to visit and which I enjoy is written by a thoughtful and devoted Muslim. It is, I believe, crucial to the world we live in that we seek to understand those of different faiths to our own and Saifuddin offers wisdom and clarity about Islam that can help me both respect and take seriously the concerns of our Muslim brothers and sisters - and to grow in understanding my own Christian Faith. I sincerely believe that seeking to know more of those beliefs which may not be ours does not affect our own integrity, but can open the way to honest and truthful dialogue.

I mention this because of today's post which explains clearly the meaning of Islam and talks of the prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) in an enlightening and helpful way. It can be found here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YOu will not find my advise as helpful as I think you should.

Move to WordPress!

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar