It's been a while since i swiped a meme, as usual it comes from Dr John who in turn got it from everything and nothing
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Real, both at home and in all the churches I serve
3. When do you put up the tree? Mid December for Churches, when my wife nags me to get it sorted at home
4. When do you take the tree down? Epiphany
5. Do you like eggnog? I like eggnog latte, but not sure I have ever tried eggnog itself
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a very nice carved olive wood set from Bethlehem
8. Hardest person to buy for? My lovely wife
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mum
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I couldn't bring myself to be ungrateful for anything, people are so generous!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Muppet Christmas Carol or It's a wonderful life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 24th ( my wife says I am a bit last minute)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No,the paper often gets reused though!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey & all the trimmings
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come All Ye Faithful
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Don't really have much choice, as working until lunchtime, and too tired to do anything after! Tend to go away over New Year.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Probably, but that would just show that I have no life and an amazing capacity for trivia
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning, after Father Christmas has been.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not having enough time to do all the fun stuff that is going on or get to all the parties we're invited to
23. What I love most about Christmas? Church & family time
24. What do YOU most want for Christmas this year? Peace on earth, goodwill to all people! And some socks, come to think of it.
25. Any last thoughts? I will use Dr John's wonderful answer which says all I could ever want to - Don’t forget the Christ of Christmas-the real gift.