Read the darn instructions!!!

Didn't really grasp the concept of anonymous entry into Cindra's competition, not to be plugged into blog until after the competition in order that it doesn't become a popularity contest!!! I was meant to submit my (ahem) work of creative genius to Cindra by email and then it would be judged through the votes of various visitors to her blog and then prize awarded, then I guess we would be free to share it...

eejit that I am, this concept hadn't sunk into my brain...

ah well, it was fun to practise and I got the chance to tell you all a bit about my little girl...

Thanks to Cindra for being so gracious in her response to my erroneous entry!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Would it surprise you to know that the gracious Cindra is my adored niece? She is just too cool and too sweet -- I am constantly amazed that she's a member of my family.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar