Been so long

It's been quite a month, with so much going on, yet at the same time I have really not had the energy or inspiration to write. So apologies for those who are gracious enough to visit and comment and reflect on what I write, nothing seems to be transferring itself onto paper, or into pixels, at the moment, I've preached a few sermons and might post them.

Interestingly (to me), my mind has been racing for the past few weeks, its just that the effort of creating coherence on a page is beyond me. Perhaps this is what writer's block feels like! Not an experience I've had before....

So, to the few who've not given up, I hope life is treating you well and love to you and yours! Normal service will be resumed as soon as feasible.

Comments

Sank said…
No worries Vicar, I've been in the same sort of inspired place where sitting down to write something has been difficult at best.
Dr.John said…
Never gave up. I keep checking.
Naomi said…
Nice to see you back on the blogosphere again Alastair. I've been away in Spain but I'm back blogging again now. You can read about my adventures by following the link below:-

http://diaryfromengland.blogspot.com/2008/06/naomis-back.html

Best Wishes to you and your family

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar