Dave Walker sums up my life

I wanted to post this week's Dave Walker Guide to the Church cartoon but unfortunately its only available to subscribers of this august organ... I get the CT every week from my local newsagents, a surprisingly good read for a church newspaper! Website here...or you can visit the blog here, well worth bookmarking/adding to favourites etc etc

Anyway, whilst looking for one of Dave's excellent cartoons to blog, I found this - freely available on We Blog Cartoons, one of Dave's many worthwhile sites - which sums up exactly how my desk looks at this very moment.... It's uncanny how he does it, really...

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone