Thursday, November 02, 2006

And We're Off

National Novel Writing Month has begun and i have made a start, a pitiful, vague and almost unreadable start, but a start nonetheless... so 1000 words down and 49000 to go - er um

Don't expect to see a huge amount of me over the coming weeks...

You can always email me, or leave a comment (which will then be emailed to me) or go and visit pointlessdrivelchurch.org and hear my dulcet tones as i spout about all sorts of things but don't make much sense on our podcast over there...

see ya

3 comments:

melodrameric said...

What did you decide to write about?

Scog Blog said...

Hi,

I signed up after seeing it on your blog.

I have written .... wait for it ....3000 words so only 47000 to go.....Mmmm not sure it was such a good idea but I'll keep at it!

Christian Writer said...

I know someone doing that nawrimo (hope I got the name right) thing. Never been tempted myself because I jus' kno' that I wouldn't do it. Re your sermon comments about people leaving their brains at the church door when they become Christians, I thought you would be interested in this article from the Christian Writer website http://www.christianwriter.co.uk/Publisher/Article.aspx?id=34550