Going to be a quiet week...

I'm officially on holiday this week, and making the most of time with family, so I expect my blogging will drop down the 'to do' list - if I don't get any posting done in the next couple of days please feel free to amble around and see what else is here - or follow some of the links in the sidebar, or just chill, put your feet up and relax, use this as an opportunity to take a two minute break from your busy schedule and just stare vacantly at the screen for a bit.

On the other hand, if I do have some time in the next few days I might feel inspired and blog like crazy. Who knows?

Comments

Dr.John said…
Family time is important. Us bloggers will be here when you get back.
Thanks for stopping by the blog and having a look at the quiz, I promise I won't make my next quiz as tough.

I've put a link up for your blog on the Old Fart's Blog. I've so much good in your blog I just want to share with others.

Enjoy your week of rest, We will all be waiting for your return.
Anonymous said…
Kick back, enjoy the family. Give RL a try. Who knows, you might actually like it!
david santos said…
Helo!
Alastar you work a very nive
Tank you
Tom said…
Man, I love an opportunity to stare vacantly at a screen.

Enjoy the break.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar