A quick thought for Monday

I spent much of the weekend either in prayer (good thing) or preparing for worship (sermons, prayers etc) or writing a pretty weighty talk for this evening's 'Lent Talk' series (the talk is 3,500 words long and i think it might be a bit much to post - unless there is some demand! This is obviously a sort of blackmail and I will see if anyone comments in response to this before I will publish it. It is about 'what it means to believe' in the context of our series of talks about the Apostle's Creed). All of today has been spent in meetings, visits and services, so i have not really had time to blog. My only thought for today is



Actually, I don't have a thought for today, go and see Dr John, or Jenny haha Cflaw and disorder) or The Old Fart, or Moog, or one of the other very worthwhile folk on my 'recommended blogs;list for something to make you laugh, cry, think, groan or whatever (depending on which one you choose, in fact you may do all at once.)

See you sometime soon when my brain is functioning...

God bless! And don't forget to say if you want me to post my very long posting about belief...

Comments

Dr.John said…
Oh! go ahead and post it. You know you want to. If its too dull we'll just quit reading before the end.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar