Not going anywhere

My car has conked out, and the repair services are so busy at the moment i have to wait until at least 3pm until they arrive, so i have four hours to fill, or rather I have to rearrange my plans for today in order that i still get done what i need to get done...

Plans for today were hospital visiting, then service planning and sermon writing (I have a complete block on doing sermons before Saturday, maybe because my first Vicar was so good at getting things done early in the week and wanted me too as well.) So it I am taking the time to do the service planning and sermons now. This is unusually organised and may take me out of my usual 1am to bed pattern as i will have the usually frantic late night put together taken away from me!

Better stop blogging and get on with it then...

Comments

Dr.John said…
Cars are so important. Sermon writing for me always was a three week job and by Saturday night I had already preached it at the Saturday niight service and was redoing it.
Dan said…
Alastair, thanks for visiting my blog earlier this week.

I think it's so cool that you're a minster to six villages. But not so cool that your car conked out.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar