Warm and fluffy feelings

It's great to come into contact on the blogosphere with those who you know in this 'oh, too solid flesh' world, or meet those who also blog (see Dr John for some thoughts on that, particularly in the comments - its also a theme which has run through a few blogs i have visited lately). Jem is one of those who I know in the real world beyond cyberspace - though his personal blogging has kind of dwindled into nothingness lately (work blogs are apparently v busy, but i need to search those out) and now here is another - Twisted Shadows of Naughtiness - fellow cleric in the Ely Diocese who I can't find anywhere on the net and whose profile is blocked - thanks Ed!

Anyway, it is good to know that real people are out there - I know you are all real, but sometimes I need reassurance. With Ed's comments - gladly received - I now have an appropriate warm fluffy feeling inside...

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't have a blog. Well I have a live journal account but it is mostly for keeping track of other folks. I have a few websites:

http://www.worshipcafe.co.uk
http://www.future-shape-of-church.org/

I don't really blog. I kinda of consider it cheating really!

I may set up a FSOC blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar