Snow

We've got real snow today, and the kids have had great fun playing in it (whilst I was inside keeping warm and my wife was running around after them)

Don't think the snow will last for longer than a day or two, though, and none forecast beyond today. It doesn't seem to have curtailed much activity today except prayers with the other ministers in the area this morning as the roads were blocked by accidents. I did get to the funeral I needed to this afternoon and I still, i believe, have a meeting this evening in one of my local villages.

Perhaps if i get my act together there will be some photos later (of the snow, not the funeral or the meeting...)

Comments

Dr.John said…
I didn't know it snowed in England. I thought it was always around 50 degrees.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar