Well, you know what they say about good intentions and the infernal paving scheme. I have decided that much as I encourage people to be kind to one another AND themselves, I am going to give myself a break and much as I would love to be creating content here regularly and see something of a renewal of this blog, I tend to have many other ways in which I share my thoughts, devotions, and considerations - including the blog at St John the Divine , and on the St John's social media accounts, as well as on my own Socials, and on our Y ouTube Channel . That said, when I have a moment, I will try to drop by here and share whatever is going on in my brain and heart... And here's a link to s omething I wrote today for our local newspaper about our faith evolving as we go.
Comments
Mind you I'm a coffe man myself
Tea never really did it for me ...
but then again I hear only those who drink tea can enter tea heaven
and only those who drink guinness can now guinness bliss - lol!
I heard it somewhere said maybe in "Snowhite & the seven dwarfs" - if all seven dwarfs were the same, how would she know ever who was who in snowhite heaven