Because I should be writing a sermon

or my NaNoWriMo stuff, I have found a distraction, thanks to Dr John! I have half-inched a meme that he in turn says he took from Practical Chick and edited...

So here's my responses to the Dr John version

38 things I know that you want to know...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My son, Jack, he's got a great sense of humour for a toddler

2. What were you doing at 0800? In bed feeling grumpy with a stomach ache. Seems to have calmed down a bit and I am now in my study trying to get a sermon written

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Thinking about writing a sermon

4. What happened to you in 2006? I bought a lovely new motorbike

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Night (to my mother in law who is staying and likes to go to bed early)

6. How many beverages did you have today? Not as many as usual

7. What color is your hairbrush? I use a comb, usually a blue one, though I have a black one too.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Some serviettes for my daughter's sixth birthday party tomorrow

9. Where were you last night? In bed feeling sorry for myself, and nauseous.

10. What color is your front door? Light green, it was repainted a couple of weeks ago, and I think i preferred the dark green it used to be.

11. Where do you keep your change? In my pockets.

12. What’s the weather like today? Perfect, sunny and cool.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Clotted cream (must be tried to be believed)

14. What excites you? Teaching other people about Faith.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? No, but I will probably have to listen to my wife in the near future and get a trim!

16. Are you over the age of 25? By a few years, but not too many

17. Do you talk a lot? Some people have expressed the opinion that I do.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Life is too short for crappy TV, good TV on the other hand...

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, a few people, though not all of them spell it that way.

20. Do you make up your own words? Absolutificately.

21. Are you a jealous person? No

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘E’. Edward

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘R’. Rick

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Nick

25. What does the last text message you received say? 'Oh Yes' (in response to the question - shall we meet at the pub at 9.45pm)

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? No

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? My house (my study is in a separate building to the house)

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My daughter, but she's only six, and its funny most of the time, and her little brother is catching up quickly

30. What was the last thing you ate? Stir Fried pork

31. Will you get married in the future? No but I will be marrying a few people in the coming weeks

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I was surprised that I enjoyed 'The Guardian' as much as I did

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes, lots of people, in fact there are very few (if any) I don't

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Yesterday

35. Are you currently depressed? I don't tend to get depressed, stroppy sometimes, but depressed not so much .

36. Did you cry today? Nearly, when I was praying this morning

37. Why did you answer and post this? because I am looking for distractions.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. No, don't do tags

Comments

Anonymous said…
Alastair -- great meme and great distraction. I haven't managed to get the floor vacuumed yet. Well done.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar