A book a day Nov 27


Still NaBlo posting, i have surprised myself really this month!

A fun offering which I have used lots of times to tell the Christmas story in a different way! It's not one which can be reviewed at length, which is probably a good thing as I am prone to waffle. It tells the nativity story, with very bright, cheerful and funny illustrations, from the perspective of a grumpy inkeeper, with a surprise ending.. It is a delightful book, and though 'Jesus's Christmas Party' is meant to be a children's book, it will appeal to most people who read it. Not all, there are always some grumps :-)

Comments

Dr.John said…
You have such a variety in your book collection. I just might get this book for the granddaughter.
Anonymous said…
Hey, I wish I'd known about this when I was doing Sidewalk!

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

Sad Vicar