It's obvious, isn't it?

Yes, I am still in my office and still trying to get all my tidying and admin done before going out visiting later this afternoon! So, the obvious bit in the title is about me continuing with the avoidance tactics and adding another blog post.

Was amazed by the speed and depth of the response from melodrameric to my slightly flippant post about novel writing, now that is a good idea! Not sure i have the chutzpah to pull something like that off, though, i was thinking in terms of the riotous adventures of a hairy biker clergyman - perhaps too autobiographical? Well, it wouldn't be that autobiographical as i don't tend to have riotous adventures. Except of course that life itself is the greatest adventure, or some other greetings card schmaltz like that :-)

Now melodrameric has really got me thinking....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone