Man, there are some weirdos around

Just been reading some comments on posts at New Kid Deep Stuff, where all my sermons - or most of them - end up and its amazing how people feel the need to complicate religion by making up stuff to add to it! There's only a few comments like that on the blog, this is more of a reflection on some of stuff I have read around the place and blogs I've ended up browsing....

It's not like Theology isn't complicated enough, but how do folks have time to look up obscure Bible verses and then interpret them in a way that is entirely contradictory to the witness of the early Church, of those who actually knew and shared life with Jesus? It gets worse the more I look out and about on the internet, so I don't think I'll waste time with that today!

Keep the faith!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone