Wow, tomorrow already

Another late post, my sleep has been all over the place lately and i don't seem to get into any kind of rhythm with it. Monday (now yesterday) was really busy, with meetings, visits, school, Lent course (a great talk from one of my colleagues on 'I believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth'). So much so that (as you may have guessed) there was no time to blog at a sociable hour (UK time, i guess as i post this its about 6pm on the East of the USA).

Am still processing the talk this evening, may relate some things about it when my brain gets up and running sometime tomorrow (if i have time). I thought i would also mention that i never did get around to posting that long talk which i did to introduce us to the Apostle's Creed last week, though I might follow advice from standing under the sky and try to split the post.

ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone