Away again

I have been away for a few days recharging my batteries and spending lots of time with my wonderful family and fantastic in-laws. Sun, sea, sand, sausages and all...

So that's why I've not been blogging. thanks for those of you who have been visiting anyway and reading some of my previous posts. I have lots to say, but as I've only just got back will not be saying it for a few days. Will catch up with you later!

On thing worth mentioning is that I am reading this excellent book...



Lots I want to say about it, it was the ABofC's lent book 2006 (that's the kind of up to date guy I am) and is very good indeed. I'm not going to go into details now, maybe later. Check it out, though, it is well worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone