A milestone

According to my sitemeter sometime today I passed 100,000 hits, hooray! Now this is in no small part due to being part of the free click exchange networks I belong to, including trafficpods, teamhits, boostmystats, bionichits and clickvoyager. I don't get to visit them every day, but they do add to my traffic and I am grateful to all of you who stop around whilst surfing!

Thanks to all of you who actually mean to come here too! You seem to leave most of the comments, and I really appreciate your contributions. Kudos 2 u all...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I used to worry about my hits. Now I just worry about my commenters. I much prefer loyal friends to unknown faces.
Dr.John said…
Congratulations on the hits. I hope they all read what you wrote.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone